Please join Jennifer Allen in a virtual Zoom meeting for a fascinating discussion on the impact of Covid-19 on our state, titled "A Pandemic - What's next for Montana".
- Learn from a panel of local and statewide experts – presentations and Q&A
- Following the panel, you will have the opportunity to ask Jennifer questions as your candidate
- Opportunity to share your stories and concerns
With special guests:
- CORA NEUMANN - Founder of the Global First Ladies Alliance and of We Are Montana – a non-profit organization to tackle Covid-19 in Native and rural communities
- LISA SHEPPARD – Director of the Flathead County Agency on Aging – the Agency provides a wide array of services to older adults to support living well at every age
IMPORTANT: Please RSVP to email@example.com and you will receive a Zoom link to your email on June 9, 2020. Be sure to add to your calendar below.