Come for some cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, or stay warm and socialize in the Lodge. And enjoy a fascinating panel discussion about extremism and our MT Legislature.
- Cost: $25 for persons under 30 - $30 for persons age 30 and older. Children 8 and under free. Trail passes not included – trailpasses available for $15 (30% discount)
- Food Included: Three choices of chili – including a vegetarian option – a corn muffin and coffee or hot chocolate
- Cash Bar: Beer and wine available at the Lodge
- PanelPresentation: Starting at 2:30 with speakers including Dave Fern – House District 5 Rep, Monica Tranel - former congressional candidate, and Mike Jopek – newspaper columnist and former Montana Legislative House District Rep
- Dessert: Slices of homemade pie will be served at the Lodge
GET TICKETS NOW
Click here to view more about the Dog Creek Lodge.