To access the Central Committee meeting online:
- We will use the "Zoom" application to stream the meeting over the internet.
- Step one: To access the meeting, click this link or copy & paste this into your browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83973494276
- Step two: Enter the password, which will be emailed the afternoon prior to the meeting. Zoom will prompt you for the password. If you need to get on the Flathead Democrats email list, click here: https://www.flatheaddemocrats.com/sign-up
- You will need to download the Zoom app and install it on your computer first. We highly recommend clicking the link prior to the meeting and doing that install, if you don't already have Zoom. This will take a few minutes. Follow the instructions on the Zoom web page.
- You will have the ability to turn your microphone on and off during the meeting. You should start the meeting with it muted. Unmute to speak or ask a question.
- See you online!
This month's agenda TBD.